Green Island Ketchup is made from the finest types of ripe, carefully cooked red tomatoes. Ketchup is one of the most common additives. It is added to many fried foods and is used in all meal restaurants. Ready-made ketchup can be used to add flavor to your foods.
Pizza is considered one of the most famous dishes in Italian cuisine, characterized by its numerous, varied, and delicious types. In this recipe, we will present a method for preparing the most delicious Italian pizza dishes with cooked vegetables using the tasty Green Island Ketchup.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup filtered tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup Green Island
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon thyme
- 1/4 tablespoon basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tomato, cut into small pieces
- 2 sweet green peppers, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup small sliced green or black olives, as desired
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 colored peppers, cut into slices
- A cup of grated cheddar cheese
- A cup of mozzarella cheese
How to make pizza with vegetables:
- Add the instant yeast and sugar to the warm milk and set aside.
- Add salt to the flour, add olive oil to the mixture, and knead well until the oil and flour are completely mixed. Add the eggs to the mixture, knead well, then add the milk, knead the mixture by hand until it holds together, and leave it in a warm place for one to two hours.
- While the dough is fermenting, prepare the pizza sauce. Sauté the garlic in olive oil, add tomato juice, tomato paste, ketchup, thyme, basil, salt and pepper, and leave on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring until the ingredients are mixed. Remove the sauce from the heat and set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough, grease the oven tray with a little oil, and place the dough in the tray.
- Brush the pizza with the previously prepared sauce, arrange all the vegetables, and sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella cheese on the surface of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 160 degrees until golden.