Quantities of the first layer:
- Biscuits: 100 grams
- Butter: a cup (melted)
Quantities of the second layer:
- Cream: a cup (whipped)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: Can
- Cream cheese: 4 cubes
- Jelly Marina: an envelope and a half
A cup (shake/to decorate)
How to prepare
- To prepare the first layer: grind the biscuits with an electric mixer, then add the melted butter to it and mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Stack the biscuits in a cheesecake tray, then put them in the fridge until they solidify.
- To prepare the second layer: melt Jelly Marina according to the instructions on the box, then set aside.
- In a pot on the stove, put the condensed milk, whipped cream, cheese cubes and the previously prepared jelly, then stir until the ingredients are homogeneous and a creamy mixture is formed.
- Distribute the mixture evenly over the biscuits in the tray, then put them back in the refrigerator.
- To prepare the packaging: Melt Jelly Marina according to the instructions on the box, then leave it aside.
- Grind strawberries with sugar, then put the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and stir with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Add the jelly to the pot on the stove and stir until the mixture boils and holds together.
- Take the tray of biscuits and cream out of the fridge and pour the topping on top, then decorate with whipped cream as desired.
- Put the cheesecake into the refrigerator until it solidifies, then serve it cold.